Deep II® Grip Miners
Regular Price $64.95
- Features and Benefits
- Markets and End Users
- Bulk Pricing Options
Mining operations require the use of tools and equipment that require a strong grip to utilize, and back-of-hand protection against falling or projectile debris.
The Deep II® Grip Miners are heavy-duty gloves featuring a one-piece, 3D, flexible Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) shield with elevated knuckles for increased impact, abrasion and laceration protection that bends with hand movement, and offers continuous protection from finger tips to wrist. A dual-layer, one-piece, Skid-X™ Grip palm adds oil-resistant grip control on top of a cut and flame resistant Lastamid® sub palm. The long cuff design adds comfort and protection through its “tear-away” ability.
- Skid-X™ Grip: adds grip control for oily, wet or dry surfaces.
- Lastamid® sub palm: gives glove cut and flame resistance, as well as durability.
- High-Visibility Orange and Reflective Stripe: adds hand visibility in low-light situations.
- One-Piece, 3D, Flexible TPR: adds full finger, thumb and back-of-hand protection against impacts, lacerations and abrasion.
- Double-Stitched Kevlar® Palm: add durability and longevity to high-wear areas.
- Long-Cuff Design: adds comfort and protection through its “tear-away” ability.
Miners, Drilling, Extracting, Demolition, Fracking, Oil & Gas Refining, Construction Workers, Tool Pushing, Barrel Drum Handling.
To request Bulk Pricing click HERE