Deep III® Pro
Regular Price $69.95
- Features and Benefits
- Markets and End Users
- Bulk Pricing Options
The Deep III® Pro is a culmination of decades of experience experimenting with engineered materials and listening to our clients. Not only does it exceed industry expectations for dexterity and ergonomic fit, the Deep III® Pro is designed to outlast your current gloves, while adding the cut, impact, and puncture resistance you need to go home whole.
The Deep III® Pro’s patent pending one-piece impact protection system effectively shields wearer’s hands from avoidable crush and pinch injuries all the way down to the fingertips. Its improved, continuous web protection offers wearers uninterrupted protection in a high-incidence pinch point. The entire shield system is vented to keep hands cool. The high-abrasion, one-piece Skid-X® palm is oil and water resistant and provides the grip control you need in any environment. The base layer of our new Slashweave™ material is so thin you won’t realize it’s there. It invisibly protects hands further from cut and puncture injury with an ANSI/ ISEA 105-2016 A7 and a CE cut F rating. High-Visibility fabric and reflective strip on the cuff maximizes hand visibility with a slim ranch cuff that provides vented, easy donning.
- Large pull on loop to make donning easy
- High Abrasion Palm surface with double stitching in high wear points to maximize grip control. Palm surface is oil and water resistant.
- Touchscreen ready middle finger
- The palm surface has an invisible base layer of cut and puncture resistant material that further protects the wearer’s hands from sharp edges and splinters
- Wrap around index finger and thumb cover high wear areas to improve glove lifespan and wearer grip
- Ergonomically curved finger seams for an out of the box broken-in feeling that conforms to wearer’s hands at rest.
- Ventilated Impact protection on the back of hand for maximum breathability
- Continuous impact coverage between knuckles and fingers that extends to fully cover fingertips—a high incidence pinch point
- Continuous ventilated impact protection in web of hand to protect sensitive area
- High Visibility and Breathable 2 way stretch spandex back of hand material to keep hands cool while maximizing visual awareness of hand position
- Slim Ranch cuff with reflective stripe prevents debris entry without impairing range of motion. Maximizes venting of the glove for wearer comfort.
Pipefitters, Ironworkers, Rebar, Carpenters, Laborers, Scaffolders, Cable Pulling, Boilermakers, Cement Masons, Pile Drivers, Insulators, Equipment Operators, Surveyors, Bullgangers, Multipurpose, Heavy Construction, Maintenance & Repair, DIY
To request Bulk Pricing click HERE