HMD Cut5 - HiVis
Regular Price $34.95
- Features and Benefits
- Markets and End Users
- Bulk Pricing Options
the features of the HMD Cut5 with the addition of HiVis Impact Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR).
The HMD Cut5 is manufactured out of thin, cut level-five resistant material to ensure the gloves are breathable, and protect against lacerations and abrasion. The micro-finish, Nitrile-dipped palm is oil resistant, and along with the form-fitting material ensures oil, drilling muds and water stay out of the glove. Flexible and HiVis TPR impact shields on the back of the glove add impact protection. The impact shield bends with the fingers, and offers continuous protection while also adding increased visibility with the HiVis TPR.
- Flexible TPR Shields: impact resistance for back of fingers down to the fingertips, thumb, knuckles and metacarpals.
- Micro-Finish, Nitrile-Dipped Palm: oil-resistant palm that gives hand full dexterity for using tools or equipment.
- Cut-Resistant Material: adds cut level-five resistance to glove.
- Thin, Form-Fitting Fabric: ensures the glove is comfortable and breathable, and fits snugly when in use.
- Dust and Lint Free: adds durability and longevity to the gloves.
Oil & Gas, Drilling, Extracting & Fracking, Bat Chain Puller, Barrel/Drum Handler, Demolition, Search & Rescue, Mechanics, Tool Pusher, Construction Worker, Iron Worker, Miners.
To request Bulk Pricing click HERE