Regular Price $109.99
- Features and Benefits
- Markets and End Users
- Bulk Pricing Options
Many work sites contain hazards that can cause foot injury and loss of production, ranging from stepping on a sharp object, dropping something heavy, or slipping on slick surfaces.
The SB1000 is a Polyurethane boot featuring a versatile construction with resistance to static electricity, hydrocarbons, hot or cold conditions, as well as punctures and cuts. The composite plastic toe cap adds protection for toes against impacts, while keeping the boot free of metals. The non-slip sole stabilizes the user on wet or slick surfaces, and is puncture proof to prevent penetration by sharp objects.
- Resistant Polyurethane Construction: Resistant to numerous chemicals such as concrete, mud, lime, hydrocarbons and other organic materials.
- Power Tread: Non-slip sole stabilizes user on wet or slick surfaces, and is puncture proof to prevent penetration by sharp objects. Tested to withstand 1,100N of force.
- Bulletproof Toe: Composite plastic toe cap adds protection for toes against impacts, while keeping boot free of metals. Tested to with stand 200J of force from 9MM pistol.
- Anti-Static: Discharges static electricity from body or external sources, reducing risk of fire from static electricity in volatile environments.
- Liquid Resistant: Resists hydrocarbon elements for up to seven days, and physical characteristics of boot do not change in seawater, diesel fuel or gasoline.
- Work In The Cold: Able to withstand extreme temperatures down to -25 degrees Celsius.
Construction, Shipyard Work, Farming, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas Production
To request Bulk Pricing click HERE