Tow Grip 201
Regular Price $46.95
- Features and Benefits
- Markets and End Users
- Bulk Pricing Options
Gripping power is crucial when working with multiple textures and slick surfaces in oil and gas production, which is why the Tow Grip 201 has reinforced oil-resistant grip on its palm.
The oil-resistant, dual-layer Zip Grip palm features non-slip grip on top of a cotton palm for staying grip control that is reinforced with Kevlar® thread double stitching. Flexible Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) shields add impact resistance for full back of fingers down to the fingertips, thumb, knuckles and metacarpals on top of form-fitting spandex. The neoprene long cuff covers the wrist, while allowing the user to pull out of the glove if caught in a pinch or machinery.
- Flexible TPR Shields: Full back-of-hand protection for back of fingers down to the fingertips, thumb, knuckles and metacarpals.
- Oil-Resistant, Dual-Layer Palm: Adds oil and water resistance.
- Skid-X Grip™: Adds oil, water, and petro-chemical resistance, as well as heightened grip control in wet or oily environments.
- Kevlar® Double Stitching: Adds durability and longevity.
- Reinforced Saddle: Adds longevity in high-wear area.
- Form-Fitting Spandex: Adds breathability and comfort to back of hand.
- Long-Cuff design: Adds protection, comfort and “tear-away” ability with heavy machinery.
Oil & Gas Refining, Extraction, Fracking, Mining, Barrel & Drum Handler, Bat Chain Puller, Search & Rescue, Heavy Construction, Demolition, Tool Pusher, Iron Worker.
To request Bulk Pricing click HERE