Tow Grip LC
Regular Price $42.95
- Features and Benefits
- Markets and End Users
- Bulk Pricing Options
Having grip control when working with wire rope, cables and chains on job sites may be the difference between finishing a day’s work and getting injured.
The Tow Grip LC features an oil resistant palm with Skid-X Grip™ patches, for added grip control along the rope channel of the palm, that is double stitched on with Kevlar® thread. Flexible Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) impact shields on the back of the glove add impact protection that bends with the fingers, and offers continuous protection from finger tips to wrist. The neoprene long cuff covers the wrist, while allowing the user to pull out of the glove if caught in a pinch or machinery.
- Flexible TPR Shields: Impact resistance for back of fingers down to the fingertips, thumb, knuckles and metacarpals.
- Skid-X Grip™: adds oil, water, and petro-chemical resistance, as well as heightened grip control in wet or oily environments.
- Kevlar® Double Stitching: adds durability and longevity.
- Reinforced Saddle: adds longevity in high-wear area.
- Triple-Layer One-Piece Cotton Palm: adds oil and water resistance.
- Form-Fitting Spandex: adds breathability and comfort to back of hand.
- Long-Cuff Design: allows for “tear-away” ability with heavy machinery.
Oil & Gas, Drilling, Extracting/Fracking, Demolition, Search & Rescue, Mechanics, Tool Pusher, Construction Worker, Barrel/Drum Handler, Iron Worker, Miner, Bat Chain Puller.
To request Bulk Pricing click HERE