Deep II Gel , 3045. Synthetic Leather Palm, Gel Padded, PVC Dotted, Kevlar-Stitched
Purchasing in bulk?
Contact us for purchase orders over 100 pairs.
The Deep II Gel is an impact glove designed for the oil industry. The palm is made with a thick synthetic leather fabric with gel padding to aid with vibration dampening. In addition, this includes a PVC dotting for increased abrasion resistance. The thermoplastic rubber is thick but soft and segmented at common stress points to reduce the onset of hand fatigue.
- EN388 4232
- Synthetic leather palm
- Vibration dampening gel padding
- PVC dotted for increased durability
- Thick but soft thermoplastic rubber to aid against impact injuries
- Reinforced thumb/index saddle area
- Hi-vis strip at wrist to aid in low light conditions
- Long neoprene cuff design for easy on and off
- ID pull tag at wrist