Cestusline, Inc. is seeking a highly skilled and personable Receptionist. The Receptionist’s duties will also include telephone answering, directing and forwarding calls, meeting and greeting visitors and various office administrative and clerical tasks.
Cestusline is a growing industrial safety glove company that is committed to making durable, hard-working gloves that provide maximum hand protection and are comfortable to wear. Our glove designers strive to match the palm stitching to the natural folds of the hand. Our pre-curved finger design reduces strain during prolonged wear making tools more comfortable to hold.
Cestus gloves are named after the gloves worn by Roman gladiators. Cestus® (ses-tuh s) has brought superior design and craftsmanship in hand safety to modern-day gladiators since 2010. Today, Cestusline creates gloves ranging from basic utility and gardening gloves to oil resistant, cut, puncture, and abrasion resistant, and anti-vibration technical gloves for various industries including Oil and Gas, Mining, Heavy Construction, Fire and Rescue and other trades. Top materials, detailed stitching, and innovative designs unite to make gladiator-tough gloves that are comfortable to work in.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Answers, screens, and directs calls on multi-line phone system in a courteous and professional manner; takes messages and/or forwards telephone calls to appropriate employee, voice mail, or pager
- Clears messages each morning and delivers to appropriate employees
- Meets and greets all visitors; determines their needs and directs them to the appropriate employee/locations
- Responds to visitors, clients, and employees in a courteous and professional manner
- Opens and routes incoming mail
- Prepares and forwards outgoing mail and packages
- Composes and types routine correspondence as required
- Performs general clerical duties including but not limited to filing, photocopying, faxing, and mailing as required
- Organizes and maintains file system; files correspondence and other records
- Orders and maintains supplies, arranges for equipment maintenance, and keeps reception area organized
- Prepares and maintains meeting and conference room reservation and catering schedules; circulates schedule to appropriate staff
- Demonstrates a high level of professionalism in dealing with confidential and sensitive issues
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management
Receptionist Requirements and Qualifications
- Associates degree (A.A.), two to four years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient on Microsoft Office, Google Suite, and or Apple computer programs
- Keystrokes a minimum of 45 wpm
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to deal effectively with a diverse staff at all organizational levels
- Commitment to excellence and high personal standards
- Strong organizational skills; able to manage priorities and workflow
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace
- Bilingual skills a plus
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to perform diversified clerical functions and basic accounting procedures
A competitive hourly wage and benefit package including health insurance and optional retirement plan.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com and expect our prompt response.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
603 SE Victory Ave
Building 46, Suite 100
Vancouver, WA 98661