Cestusline is accepting applications for sales agents to join our team to grow product sales by enabling customer success and identifying up-sell opportunities for our existing accounts. These positions work remotely across the United States and Canada, and report to our Vancouver, Washington location.
The ideal candidates will be able to appropriately identify the customer's needs and help them succeed by using our products. This will be done by developing the right level of communication with potential and existing customers to help them overcome and prevent on-the-job hand injuries that adversely affect an employee's livelihood and well-being, waste the company's money, and harm productivity.
- The sale of Cestusline's innovative products to safety distributors, corporations, and other clients in all facets of Cestus product lines including oil and gas, construction, mining, maintenance, welding, fire and rescue, and other industrial and household uses;
- maintaining and continuously expanding the customer base;
- establishing and maintaining the highest possible sales skills, Cestus product knowledge, territorial customer's business and organization knowledge; and,
- maintaining and executing plans for sales growth.
Sales Agent Job Duties
- Interface with customers to define needs and identify product requirements
- Maintain and expand the customer base, continuously identifying new sales opportunities
- Aggressively pursue leads to develop sales contacts and accounts
- Maintain exceptional product knowledge and determine the correct products to market, based on customers' needs
- Provide timely, courteous, and effective customer-service that resolves customer concerns
- Build and maintain rapport with customers
- Collect feedback on products and services from current and potential customers
- Survey customer needs and trends; develop and execute effective sales strategies
- Develop and execute annual sales plans to achieve sales forecasts and quotas
- Travel as required
- Work at various trade events to market and sell Cestus products
Sales Agent Skills and Qualifications
- Qualified applicants will possess exceptional oral and written communication and presentation skills,
- Work successfully under minimal supervision, and possess excellent negotiation skills
- Must make efficient use of time and be able to prioritize actions, calculate sales figures, and work within all levels of a customer’s organization
- One to three years of experience in industrial safety sales or related products are a must (outside or inside sales experience will be considered)
- Have a working knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, excellent computer skills, the ability to solve problems, build relationships, and provide exceptional customer service
- A college degree from an accredited institution is a plus.
Base wage plus bonus and benefits package including health insurance and optional retirement plan.
Hires Needed: 4
Expected Hiring Date: 1 to 2 weeks
Apply method: Email (firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com)