We are looking for nationwide sales agents to join our team to grow product sales by enabling customer success and identifying upsell opportunities for our existing accounts. The ideal candidates will be able to identify the customer's needs and help them succeed by using our products to help them prevent on-the-job hand injuries that adversely affect an employee's livelihood and well-being, waste the company's money, and harm productivity.
Cestusline is a growing industrial safety glove company that is committed to making durable, hard-working gloves that provide maximum hand protection and are comfortable to wear. Our ergonomic pre-curved finger design reduces strain to prevent hand fatigue during prolonged wear when injuries are more likely to occur.
Cestus gloves are named after the gloves worn by Roman gladiators. Cestus® (ses-tuh s) has brought superior design and craftsmanship in hand safety to modern-day gladiators since 2010. Today, Cestusline creates gloves ranging from basic utility and gardening gloves to oil-resistant, cut, puncture, and abrasion-resistant, and vibration dampening gloves for various industries including Oil and Gas, Mining, Construction, Welding, Fire and Rescue, and skilled trades.
Top-notch materials, detailed stitching, and innovative designs unite to make gladiator-tough gloves that are safe and comfortable to work in.
• The sale of Cestusline's innovative products to safety distributors, corporations, and other clients in Cestusline's diverse product lines in various industries
• maintaining and continuously expanding the customer base
• establishing and maintaining the highest possible sales skills, Cestus product knowledge, territorial customer's business and organization knowledge and,
• maintaining and executing plans for sales growth.
Sales Agent Job Duties
• Interface with customers to define needs and identify product requirements
• Maintain and expand the customer base, continuously identifying new sales opportunities
• Aggressively pursue leads to develop sales contacts and accounts
• Maintain exceptional product knowledge and determine the correct products to market, based on customers' needs
• Provide timely, courteous, and effective customer-service
• Build and maintain rapport with customers
• Collect feedback on products and services from current and potential customers
• Survey customer needs and trends; develop and execute effective sales strategies
• Develop and execute annual sales plans to achieve sales forecasts and quotas
• Travel as required
• Work at various trade shows and events to market and sell Cestus products
• Qualified applicants will possess exceptional oral and written communication and presentation skills,
• Work successfully under minimal supervision, and possess excellent negotiation skills
• Must make efficient use of time and be able to prioritize actions, calculate sales figures, and work within all levels of a customer’s organization
• Must have 3 to 5 years of sales experience (outside or inside) in industrial safety, health care, or related products.
• Working knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, excellent computer skills, the ability to solve problems, build relationships, and provide exceptional customer service
• A college degree from an accredited institution is a plus.
• Paid medical insurance to the employees
• Voluntary Benefits such as Dental, vision, and health savings account
• 401K contributions
• Paid Short-term and long term disability insurance
• Paid life insurance
• Paid time off (PTO) Provided
• Base salary + commission
Please respond with your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.