We are looking for outside sales agents to join our team to grow product sales by enabling customer success and identifying upsell opportunities for our existing accounts. These positions will be based regionally in California, Texas, Southeast US, and Canada.*
The ideal candidates will be able to appropriately identify the customer’s needs and help them succeed by using our products. This will be done by developing the right level of communication with potential and existing customers to help them overcome and prevent on-the-job hand injuries that adversely affect an employee’s livelihood and wellbeing, waste the company’s money, and harm productivity.
- The sale of Cestusline’s innovative products to corporate and other clients in all facets of Cestus product lines including gas and oil, construction, mining, maintenance, welding, fire and rescue and other industrial arenas;
- Maintaining and continuously expanding the customer base;
- Establishing and maintaining the highest possible sales skills, product knowledge, territorial business and organization knowledge, and Cestus product knowledge; and,
- Maintaining and executing plans for sales growth.
Interface with potential customers to define needs and identify product requirements;
maintain and expand the customer base, continuously identifying new sales opportunities;
aggressively pursue leads to develop sales contacts and accounts;
maintain exceptional product knowledge and determine the correct products to market, based on customers’ needs;
provide timely, courteous, and effective customer-service that resolves customer concerns;
build and maintain rapport with customers;
collect feedback on products and services from current and potential customers;
survey customer needs and trends; develop and execute effective sales strategies; and,
develop and execute annual sales plans to achieve sales forecasts and quotas.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Qualified applicants will possess exceptional oral and written communication and presentation skills, be able to work successfully under minimal supervision, and possess excellent negotiation skills.
- Must make efficient use of time and be able to prioritize actions, calculate sales figures, and work within all levels of an organization.
- Must have 3 to 5 years of sales experience (outside or inside) in industrial safety or related products.
- A working knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, excellent computer skills, the ability to solve problems, build relationships, and provide exceptional customer service.
• A college degree from an accredited institution is a plus.
Base salary range $40k to $50k, plus commissions and benefits package including health insurance and optional retirement plan.
Please respond with your current resume to: email@example.com
*Based in Vancouver, Washington, Cestusline® (also known as Cestus®) prides itself on developing premium hand protection for our clients worldwide, holds its products to a higher standard for dexterity and performance, and agility in the development of custom safety gloves that help reduce our clients’ bottom line. Our patented materials and ergonomic seam construction make Cestus® gloves as comfortable as they are durable. Our passion for hand safety is evidenced by our proven track record of increasing hand safety and reducing personal protection equipment (PPE) costs on worksites around the world. https://cestusline.com/
We look forward to seeing YOUR resume!