Deep II #3035
Purchasing in bulk?
Contact us for purchase orders over 100 pairs.
Discounted pricing while supplies last.
No refunds or exchanges. All sales are final.
Oil and gas production sites are full of hazards that require protection and a strong grip, which Deep II delivers.
A one-piece, 3D, flexible Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) shield on the back of the glove adds impact protection that bends with the fingers and offers continuous protection from fingertips to wrist. The TefSecure® grip grid gives an oil-resistant grip on top of synthetic leather that is double stitched with Kevlar® thread for added durability. The neoprene long cuff covers the wrist while allowing the user to pull out of the glove if caught in a pinch or machinery.
• Flexible TPR (Thermo Plastic Rubber) - Shields against
• TefSecure® Grip - Adds oil, water, and petrochemical resistance and
heightens grip control in wet, oily, or dry environments
• One-Piece Palm with Kevlar® Stitching - Adds abrasion resistance,
durability and longevity in high-wear areas
• Long-Cuff Design- Allows for “tear-away” ability with
• Easy-Pull Tabs - Allows user to add name and easily put on gloves
• Search & Rescue
• Heavy Construction
• Gas & Oil Drilling
• Tool Pushing
Technical Specification (PDF): Deep II #3035