Regular Price $54.95
- Features and Benefits
- Markets and End Users
- Bulk Pricing Options
Deep Grip® gloves were designed to protect and add strong grip control for hands on hazardous work sites. Flexible Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) impact shields on the back of the glove add impact protection that bends with the fingers, and offers continuous protection from finger tips to wrist. The palm features oil-resistant, one-piece Skid-X™ Grip that is double stitched on with Kevlar® thread for strong grip control and durability. The neoprene long cuff covers the wrist, while allowing the user to pull out of the glove if caught in a pinch or machinery.
- Flexible TPR Shields: Impact resistance for back of fingers down to the fingertips, thumb, knuckles and metacarpals.
- Skid-X Grip: adds oil, water, and petro-chemical resistance, as well as heightened grip control on wet, oily or dry surfaces.
- One-piece Palm with Kevlar® Stitching: adds durability and longevity.
- Long-Cuff Design: adds protection, comfort and “tear-away” ability with heavy machinery.
- Curved Fingers: matches natural contour of hand to prevent fatigue injuries.
- Easy-Pull Tabs: allows user to add name and easily put glove on.
Oil & Gas Refining, Extraction, Fracking, Mining, Barrel & Drum Handler, Bat Chain Puller, Search & Rescue, Heavy Construction, Demolition, Tool Pusher, Iron Worker.
To request Bulk Pricing click HERE