Deep II Gel , 3045. Synthetic Leather Palm, Gel Padded, PVC Dotted, Kevlar-Stitched
Purchasing for Work?
Contact us to learn about our glove trial program and business pricing.
The Deep II Gel is an impact glove designed for the oil industry. The palm is made with a thick synthetic leather fabric with gel padding to aid with vibration dampening. In addition, this includes a PVC dotting for increased abrasion resistance. The thermoplastic rubber is thick but soft and segmented at common stress points to reduce the onset of hand fatigue.
- EN388 4232
- Synthetic leather palm
- Vibration dampening gel padding
- PVC dotted for increased durability
- Thick but soft thermoplastic rubber to aid against impact injuries
- Reinforced thumb/index saddle area
- Hi-vis strip at wrist to aid in low light conditions
- Long neoprene cuff design for easy on and off
- ID pull tag at wrist