Fire Attack, 1000. Structural Glove
Purchasing for Work?
Contact us to learn about our glove trial program and business pricing.
The Fire Attack is a structural firefighter glove designed with 9 layers of modern technology. The coating is a triple layer silicone printed Kevlar blend and has an textured and slightly rubbery feel designed in-house by Cestusline. This rescue glove includes a breathable waterproof barrier. The design of this glove is a true 3D ergonomic glove to naturally contour and flex with your hand to reduce the onset of hand fatigue.
- NFPA 1971:2013
- 9 layers of modern technological advancements for enhanced performance over leather
- Triple layer silicone Kevlar blend designed in-house by Cestusline
- Waterproof barrier
- Sturdy foam protected knuckles
- 3D ergonomic glove design
- Easily flexible thermoplastic rubber on fingers
- Elasticized cuff to keep dirt and debris out
- Model 1000