Deep III Pro, 3207. Skid-X® Palm, SlashWeave®, Kevlar-Stitched, Cut Level A7
Purchasing in bulk?
Contact us for purchase orders over 100 pairs.
The Deep III Pro is the most technically advanced model of our highly successful Deep Grip glove for heavy industries. Designed with over 10 years of worksite exposure, we understand the major pain points of what is needed for high impact and crush related hand injuries. This safety glove is an HSE favorite that excels in construction, rebar, pipefitting, scaffolding, ironwork, auto extrication, recycling, container lashing, oil fields and refineries.
- ANSI Cut Level A7
- EN388 4X43FP
- Skid-X® is our premium PVC blended palm for a coarse and slightly rubbery texture
- Lined with our advanced SlashWeave® cut-resistant barrier
- Triple-layered palm with a soft interior suede fabric for comfort
- Double-stitched with Kevlar
- Durable but soft thermoplastic rubber. Segmented at stress points for flexibility
- Naturally curved fingers for an ergonomic fit
- Glove loop for easy pull on
- Hi-Vis 3M® strip for low light conditions
- Open cuff design for easy pull away if caught