Deep III Pro Winter, 5207. Skid-X® Palm, SlashWeave®, 100g 3M® Thinsulate, Kevlar-Stitched, Cut Level A9
Original price $54.95 USD - Original price $54.95 USD
$54.95 USD - $54.95 USD
Current price $54.95 USD
Purchasing for Work?
Contact us to learn about our glove trial program and business pricing.
The Deep III Pro Winter is our insulated and water-resistant impact glove. Made with our in-house blended Skid-X® palm and double-stitched with Kevlar, this work glove offers superior grip strength, abrasion-resistance, durability and warmth. Most ideal for mild to temperate cold temperatures your heavy duty work. Our hi-vis safety glove is also lined on the palm with our SlashWeave® cut-resistant barrier to reduce injuries from a slip of a blade or sharp objects.
- ANSI Cut Level A9
- EN388:2016 4X43FP
Lined with 100g 3M ® Thinsulate for insulation against the cold
- Skid-X® is our premium PVC blended palm for a coarse and slightly rubbery texture
- Lined with our advanced SlashWeave® cut-resistant barrier
- Triple-layered palm with a soft interior suede fabric for comfort
- Double-stitched with Kevlar
- Durable but soft thermoplastic rubber. Segmented at stress points for flexibility
- Naturally curved fingers for an ergonomic fit
- Glove loop for easy pull on
- Hi-Vis 3M® strip for low light conditions
- Open cuff design for easy pull away if caught