HM Impact, 8015
Purchasing in bulk?
Contact us for purchase orders over 100 pairs.
The HM Impact is a general work glove made with a DNX palm that is tough, textured, and slightly rubbery. The base layer is a soft synthetic leather for your comfort. Designed with a firm but lightweight and segmented foam to reduce impact and abrasion injuries to the back of your hand.
- EN388 3242
- DNX palm for a tough, textured, and slightly rubbery feel
- Synthetic leather base layer
- Firm segmented foam that is lightweight
- Hi-vis fingertips and impact protected TPR fingers
- Reinforced DNX of the thumb/index saddle area
- Strap on
- Model 8015