HM Barrier #4032
Purchasing for Work?
Contact us to learn about our glove trial program and business pricing.
Waterproof, cut-and-puncture resistant, search and rescue gloves with a dexterous, one-piece palm that is double stitched on with Kevlar thread for gripping power and durability. Flexible Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) on back of fingers adds impact resistance, as well as the covered urethane-rubber padding on the knuckles and back of hand. The Hipora barrier makes the gloves waterproof, while still maintaining breathability.
- Dual-Layer, One-Piece Kevlar Thread Stitched Palm: adds durability, cut resistance and grip control
- Flexible TPR Impact Protection Shields on fingers: adds impact protection
- Urethane Rubber Padded Knuckles: protects the back of the hand and knuckles from impacts and cuts
- Hipora Liner: creates waterproof barrier to keep hands dry
- 3M Reflective Strip: enhances hand visibility in low-light environments
Technical Specifications (PDF): HM Barrier #4032