HM Handler #4021 #4022
Purchasing for Work?
Contact us to learn about our glove trial program and business pricing.
Discounted pricing while supplies last.
No refunds or exchanges. All sales are final.
Cestus Handler Series HM handler heavy duty industrial glove with design registered dual layer one piece Kevlar stitched palm patch. Urethane rubber guard protects your back hand coupled with TPR knuckle guards for impact protection and reinforced fingertips. It lets you handle any task. Uses: Forestry, masonry, search and rescue, oil and gas industry, bricklayers, rescue officers, chainsaw operators and extricators.
- Dual Layer One Piece Kevlar double stitched palm gives durability, cut resistance and massive grip
- Urethane rubber to guard the back of our hand from impacts, cuts, dings and scrapes
- 500D Spandex wrist closure provides ventilation, keeps fungus and bacteria out
- Palm stitching mimics the natural folds of the hand to help reduce strain
- Direct Injection TPR on knuckles to guard against impact
Technical Specifications (PDF): HM Handler (Black) #4021 #4022
Sizing Chart (PDF): Glove Sizing