Deep II® Grip RED
Regular Price $59.95 incl.VAT
- Features and Benefits
- Markets and End Users
- Bulk Pricing Options
Working with oil, drilling mud and water in oil and gas production demands high dexterity gripping power, like the grip Deep II® Grip provides.
An oil-resistant, one-piece Skid-X Grip™ palm adds gripping power on slick surfaces and is double stitched onto the Deep II® Grip with Kevlar® thread for added durability. A one-piece, 3D, flexible Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) shield with elevated knuckles on the back of the glove adds impact protection that bends with the fingers, and offers continuous protection from finger tips to wrist. The neoprene long cuff covers the wrist, while allowing the user to pull out of the glove if caught in a pinch or machinery.
- One-Piece, 3D, Flexible TPR Shield: Impact resistance for back of fingers down to the fingertips, thumb, knuckles and metacarpals.
- Skid-X Grip™: Adds oil, water, and petro-chemical resistance, as well as heightened grip control in wet or oily environments.
- One-Piece Palm with Kevlar® Stitching: Adds durability and longevity to a high-wear area.
- Long-Cuff Design: Adds protection, comfort and tear-away ability with heavy machinery.
- Curved Fingers: matches the natural contour of the hand to reduce hand strain that can result in hand-fatigue injuries.
Oil & Gas Refining, Extraction, Fracking, Barrel & Drum Handler,Bat Chain Puller, Search & Rescue, Heavy Construction, Demolition, Tool Pusher, Iron Workers.
To request Bulk Pricing click HERE